Monday, April 4, 2011

March 2011

Trent and Shelby were sealed in the Mesa, Arizona temple on March 18. It was such a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony. I'm so happy for you two!!

Corey, Jordan and I left for Tucson on Wednesday after Corey's last day of working at Oil Can Henry's because he was hired to work in the finance department at Northrop Grumman that started the following Monday. (March 21) It couldn't have worked out more perfectly because he was able to come with Jordan and I to the sealing.









So we stayed the night in Tucson and Thursday afternoon we drove to Mesa to meet up with my parents and I got to see these family members whom I love and miss like crazy......


Trent and Shelby of course.....

my uncle Rick and Penny......


my sister Jana....


my grandma, mom and dad.....


my aunt Laura, Corey and mom......



Jana and my cousin Desiree, etc.


Thursday night we ate at Claim Jumper, yummy! We had lots of laughs, lots! Jordan was smiling for the camera for aunt Jana. She was very excited to see her too! She smiled great for her,


love this picture of her.


Scary I know but I couldn't resist.


We ended the night with card games and catching up with everyone.


Friday morning we woke up early and headed to the Mesa Temple. I left Corey and Jordan in the hotel room because they didn't need to get there until 11:00 for pictures. So I hopped in the truck with my parents, Jana, Trent and Shelby. We were laughing so hard trying to get a pic of all four of us in the back, this is the best we could do with our situation and it was pretty hilarious for some reason.



Waiting for the luncheon taking pictures......


Grandma Estes and mom.......


me, Desiree and Jana......


Francini, Ariel, Corey and Chris....



Desiree and Chris' adorable baby Penny.....

Jordan waiting patiently ;)


I love her dress, gorgeous....



Desiree, aunt Celeste and me.

Congrats again you two! We love you both very much!


1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Yay! Oh Kristen I just miss you like crazy. And CONGRATS to Corey on the new job!!! How awesome is that?!? So happy for you guys.