Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bragging moment......

WE WON!!! We took 1st place at the St. David tournament today! :) I'm so happy we finally won this tournament. The first time I played we took 2nd, the second time we took 3rd and the third time we took 1st! Third times the charm right? We actually didn't lose one game the whole day. It was a lot of fun. I am definitely exhausted but it is totally worth being exhausted from doing my favorite thing. A lot of other players that we usually play with or that are great friends were on other teams or pregnant, but I love these girls that I played with today. Front, Leah and Denise. Back, Keesa, Brittany, me and Rebekka (aka Herb). So much fun! Good work! Woot Woot!

4 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

SO FUN!!! Wish I was there!

Jana and Brett said...

Congrats!!!! :0) Happy Birthday to YOU! Volleyball is the greatest gift anyone can give you...and you gave it to yourself! Good job.

Mary Anne said...

GOOD FOR YOU GUYS! I remember last year when we lived there and this tournament was on your birthday. Guess it's always around the same time. And Happy late Birthday! I thought about you on the 10th, I swear I did!

The Seiuli's said...

Thanks for the birtday wishes!!! :)