Friday, July 30, 2010

Volleyball anyone?




Anyone who knows me knows I am in love with playing volleyball, any kind. In April and October I play in a St. David tournament with my friends normal six-on-six indoor. Then last summer I played doubles in a grass tournament that lasts the whole summer. I first played with my friend Rebekka (Herb) then I started playing with my friend Keesa and we won the championship at the end of the summer. I had a lot of fun! This summer we are going to play again. The games are only on saturdays and Corey usually brings Jordan by with the stroller and snacks to come cheer me on. She thinks it's fun to watch mom hit the ball. She yells and claps her hands. It was funny because for winning we got these trophies and she thought it was for her and still does. But of course I gave it to her! She was very excited. The picture isn't very glamorous because being monsoon season it rained all morning on us and plus our sweat doesn't make for a great look! :) In June my friend Brittany put together a four-on-four indoor tournament. Corey and I played with Spencer and Marlee Forsberg. We got fifth out of 10. We did a lot better than I thought we would. We had tons of fun! I love VOLLEYBALL!

1 comment:

Spencer and Marlee said...

It was a lot of fun playing with you guys! I won't be able to play any grass this summer but next summer I would be all over it!