Saturday, June 23, 2012

More pics...

Love my new bundle!!!

The best doctor ever. Bless her!

Grandpa and Grandma came to visit with big sister Jordan the day we had her. Jordan wouldn't leave her dad's lap and kept me in her view to see if I was ok. Whenever the nurses took "the baby" Jordan would scold them and say give "the baby" back to mama.

Getting ready to go home. Yay!

Car ride home! She did great!

Proud big sister. Jordan started calling me mama once Kendall was born, it's really cute! She loves her baby sister.

Kendall's first bath. She loves them! We are so happy to have her home and are blessed to have her in our family!

3 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

LOVE her!!! She is a doll!! You look fabulous!!! I am so glad everything went good.

Jana and Brett said...

Ha! That picture of Dad is great. :0) Hey Jordan! You are a big sister now! The Protector!!! What cute girls you have. I love my nieces. :0)

Mary Anne said...

Oh Kristen she is perfect!! And you look so good! I am so so so glad things were different for you this time around. All your sacrifices paid off, and now you are a family of FOUR! What a fun new chapter for you. Wish I was there to share it with you guys!