Saturday, June 23, 2012

Introducing Kendall Seiuli

The prep room, answering a million questions before the big cut. Right here I was super excited and super nervous. But definitely ready to have my baby girl out.

Corey all prepped and ready to be a dad to baby girl #2.

What a stud.

All drugged up, I think they are pinching me right here to see if the meds have kicked in yet. I didn't feel it at all so they called for Corey to come in. It's time.

Dr. Elizabeth Weisert pulling Kendall out.

Da-da-dah. Kendall Seiuli born at 10:13 a.m. 6/12/12 weighing in at 8lbs. and 20.5 inches long! And yes she is a lot lighter than her sister Jordan and smaller.

Welcome to the world!

I definitely was crying right here.

Pure happiness!

3 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

Love the pictures!! You captured the moment perfect!! CONGRATS

Jana and Brett said...

YAY! What fun pictures to have! Welcome baby Kendall! Love you guys. :0)

Mary Anne said...

Oh I love this!! She is so beautiful. I was thinking that she has some similar features to Jordan, but she's definitely a bit lighter! It is so much fun to have siblings in the house! So excited for you guys!