Saturday, January 30, 2010

2010 flew by!!!

I definitely am the world's worst blogger ever hands down. Of course I have been living in the stone age. Not having a computer is really hard, it feels strange. But now I remember all the things I used to do before I had all these luxuries. So I'm proud to say my journal is pretty packed with everything. At least I'm writing it down somewhere I guess. But I definitely miss looking at all of your updates and pictures for sure. This luxury is nice. I also saw my sister's blog book when she got it for christmas a couple years ago and it's so cool, so I do want that too. Anyway don't give up on me just yet. Right now I am using my mom's laptop from her classroom, so nice of her. We still have not gotten a computer yet but we will soon, yeah! :)
I have to grab my journal and update everything from the past year and Jordan's journal to remember everything. It was a good year, ready and happy for a new one, but all in all a good one. I am going to have to update slowly because it will be too much at once.
The last time I blogged we were still living with my parents. We moved out into an apartment on February 13, 2010. We were happy and so grateful my parents opened their home to us but we were very ready to get out as were they. (No hard feelings ever :) ) We love having them so close but not in the same walls, haha. She is agreeing with me right now, good times! We did have a blast though. A live-in babysitter is always the best kind. :) All jokes aside we love you guys, thanks for everything.

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

AHHHH Kristen! I'm so glad you're updating your blog. I miss you! I need to know what's up with you guys somehow, so I hope you keep posting! And yes, we all know the feelings moving on to your own place...ha ha.

Jana and Brett said...

Welcome back to 2011 my dear sister. I really love you. And Jovie would say, I love you more. And Brock would say, Wuv you tooooo.

Heidi Joncas said...

Yay! An update! Sounds like you are doing great. Can't wait to see some pictures of your beautiful girl.