Friday, January 15, 2010

Jordan and her British Bear!

Ok so I forgot that I took this on our way up to Utah for Thanksgiving. I was sitting back there with her because I was feeding her her lunch. We didn't want to stop at that exact moment so I stayed back there. While I was putting the food away I noticed she got very quiet, which is unusual for her, and I looked up and saw this. I didn't have the camera but luckily I had my phone on me, so I took a quick shot. She loves her bear. He sings two songs and then tells the Goldilocks and the Three Bears story and he has a British accent. It's kind of funny because Jana and I both got one from our mom for Christmas 2008 for our new babies that were about to arrive. We made fun of it so bad because of the accent, but I ate crow because Jordan absolutely loves the thing. It melted my heart. Jordan you are feisty but you have your very sweet moments. I'm just glad I was there to capture it!

1 comment: