Tuesday, September 8, 2009

August 21, 2009


Jordan Seiuli is 6 months old!!! Wow how time
flies. This little girl amazes Corey and I every day!
We are so blessed to have her and we can't ever get
enough. Here are some of Jordan's likes and dislikes.......

I love my bottle.....I don't use a binky so when I get a chance I definitely chew on my bottle.
I really like my grandparent's dog, his name is Chase. I always look for him and laugh when I see him.
I love love my naps....if I don't get those I'm not very pleasant, but when I do I love the world.
I also love love bedtime....before I go to bed I have a bath and I splash in that white thing so much I reach the top of my mom's head and get it all wet. I laugh!!!
I love to stick my tongue out a little bit and make spitting noises...especially when I think something is funny and whenever I see that dog.
I love to play catch with my little basketball.
When I wake up in the morning I obviously get my bottle and then I go downstairs and I watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse....love that show.
I love to eat food....my favorites are sweet potatoes, green beans, and carrots. I also like the fruit if I'm in the mood.
I love to be outside.....I like to see birds fly by and I love to stare at the trees.
I also really like my toes and my hands. They are fun!
I like to scoot around on my belly but I only go in a circle, I also scoot when I'm on my back but I also only go in a circle from that too.
And even though I always want to know where my mom is I am definitely a daddy's girl!!!

4 comments:

BeccaJane said...

I love her! She's so beautiful! Miss you guys!

Jana and Brett said...

wow you've been with your mommy and daddy for a WHOLE Half Year?! can't believe it. we sure do love you. Your cousin, Jovie saw you and squealed and squealed. She misses you tons.

Mike & Annie said...

okay...COME BACK! we miss you guys soooooo much!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I can't believe that she is already 6 months old! Where does the time go? She sure is adorable! LOVE her tons!