Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall fun





We took Jordan to the Fall Carnival this year. She wanted to ride the first ride with me which was the dragon roller coaster. Then she rode everything else all by herself and she had a blast. But I think Corey and I had more fun watching her.

This pic is when we went to Miller Canyon and had a picnic by the creek. It was a beautiful Saturday.

Corey surprised me with a beautiful Fall bouquet just because he loves me. ;)

This was taken after the Fall Carnival, she was so tired she fell asleep on my bed watching a cartoon. Love her!

Kendall loving life while watching her sister jump on the trampoline below.

I am so grateful to be these girls' mom, I thank my Heavenly Father every day for these two blessings. Corey and I can't get enough of these two.

No comments: