Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kendall's blessing

Left to right: Grandma Vika Seiuli, me, Grandpa Brad Taylor, Jordan, Corey holding Kendall, Grandma and Papa, Nana (my Grandma)

I completely forgot to take a pic of just Kendall with her dress on. She was able to wear my blessing dress, so that was exciting.

We had Hawaiian haystacks thanks to my mom and dad. ;) One of my faves.

Jordan received a new toy from Grandma Seiuli, she loves playing with it all the time.


We blessed Kendall on Sunday, August 5, 2012. It was a very sweet blessing given by her daddy. Thanks to our family members who were able to make it. We were so thrilled to have all of you. We love you baby Kendall and are so blessed to have you a part of our family. You have the sweetest disposition ever and you love listening and talking to all of us.

1 comment:

Jana and Brett said...

Awww I love these pictures! We so wish we could be there to support Miss Kendall.
Little Miss K- Your Auntie, Uncle and Cousins love and miss you so much. We will be there for you forever.
Big hugs and kisses from Washington!!!
Love you all!